first and last name, email address, country of residence, and telephone numbers (hence to be referred to as “Information”). Every member of the BCT group is subject to all applicable privacy laws in the state or country in which it is incorporated.
Users are welcome to contact the BCT customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or clarifications needed before trading with BCT.
When does BCT collect client information?
BCT collects relevant information when a client:
- a. Opens an account, and must provide data via electronic registration forms
- b. Executes a financial transaction, including the deposit or withdrawal of funds
- c. BCT occasionally collects user data from third parties, such as user credit history
Information that BCT collects includes that which is necessary in order to communicate with users (e.g. email, phone number, address), as well as to verify that the user is legally permitted to access the BCT platform (e.g. ID documents, utility bills), and to assess the risk factor to BCT (bank account details, etc.).
How does BCT collect client information?
How does BCT use client information?
1) Use of Information:-
- BCT uses personal information and details in order to:
- a. Meet all legal and regulatory requirements
- b. Marketing, administration and customer service
- c. Ensure that services and content meet the needs and interests of the users
- d. To establish the user’s trading account – issuing account number, password, and logging activity.
BCT, or affiliates and subsidiaries, may initiate checks to ensure against money laundering, fraud and identity theft, and if circumstances require, BCT will share its findings with relevant bodies and organizations, including legal authorities, financial institutions and credit reference agencies.
The Information that BCT collects allows better service to the users, a customized browsing experience, and information of products, services and promotions that match the user browsing interests. BCT retains user information even after accounts are deactivated, in order to meet regulatory requirements, and to periodically offer users the opportunity to reactivate the closed account. Users may notify BCT if they wish to not have their information shared.
Information provided by users may be used to contact them via email or SMS with offers to view trading information, such as margin calls, and more.
By providing personal information to BCT, the user is authorizing the use of that information for the uses described above, as well to transfer the information to countries or jurisdictions that might, or might not, provide the same level of data protection as the user’s country of residency.
2) Sharing Information:-
- BCT will not share or disclose the information of any active or inactive user to any third party,whether affiliated or not, with the exception of:
- a. To service providers necessary to open, operate, or otherwise service the user’s account.
This includes, but is not limited to attorneys, accountants, auditors, financial and other professionals, both within and without the European Economic Area. Personally identifiable information may also be utilized for marketing purposes, or to conduct market research for the BCT group to inform the user of products and services that might be of interest and to assist BCT to provide the most efficient service possible to each user.
- b. In response to any court order, subpoena, or judicial process or to demands by regulatory authorities, either with jurisdiction over BCT or of the user
- c. To protect itself from claims or liabilities, including fraud, unauthorized transactions, and money laundering
- d. BCT does share client information with cryptocurrency exchange platforms with whom our clients trade and with whom BCT works
3) Third Party Data Collection:-
Users who access the BCT website or application via a third party platform (e.g. Facebook), are automatically permitting BCT to access and/or collect information from that third party platform, account, or through cookies place on the computer or device by the third party, and permitted by the user’s terms of agreement with that platform. Any information that BCT shares with the third party platform will abide by the terms of the agreement with the user and that platform.
When users install the mobile application, BCT reserves the right to share some information that is provided with vendors and other service providers that are also involved in the operation of services provided by BCT, as well as for purposes of analytics, that could require reproduction of information that would not identify the individual user in any way whatsoever.
4) Third Party Data Collection – Actions
Security and Integrity of Information
BCT employs the latest data security technology, firewalls and encryption in order to protect all user information. Additionally, users can only access the platform by using a personal User Name and Password every time that they log into their account. The client’s personal information will be restricted to only the BCT officers and employees who need access to the information in order to best serve the client.
- a. Changes in BCT’s practices or operations
- b. Relevant changes in the law in the countries in which BCT operates
- c. Relevant advancements and changes in technology and the business environment
Updating Personal Information
It is the responsibility of the user to update any personal information that might change after he has opened his trading account. Furthermore, if a user believes that BCT has inaccurate information, for example, the wrong address or phone number, it is the responsibility of teh user to infor BCT as soon as possible. BCT will investigate the inaccuracies and correct any that need to be corrected in a timely manner.