Terms & Conditions
- Bitcoincopytrader™ (“BCT,” “The Company”) is a referral program, not a currency exchange platform. Any funds that the Company’s clients invest with exchanges are wholly the responsibility of the clients. BCT bears no responsibility for any losses that our users suffer when trading.
- By registering with BCT, the client is granting permission to the Company to share personal information with the cryptocurrency exchanges with which we work.
2. Effects of Agreement
- This agreement goes into effect as soon as the client accepts the terms on the BCT website and receives from the Company written and/or electronic confirmation that the account has been opened.
- Clients who continue to place investments via the BCT trading system, are in effect agreeing to the terms dictated by this agreement, which supersedes any other agreements and terms of business which may have been previously in effect between the Company and the client.
- BCT is not required, or may be unable to under regulatory conditions to approve of a client before the client meets all of the Anti-Money Laundering (ML) and Know Your Client (KYC) documentation has been received and approved. The Company reserves the right to disable any trading account until such a time as all necessary and relevant documentation has been received from the client in full, and approved by the Company.